Last updated: January 21, 2022
Website – means an aggregate amount of the web pages available at https://clearmove.com
We, Us, Clearmove – a legal entity, established under the law of England and Wales, company number 10527222, with its registered address: 4th Floor, 3 Shortlands, W6 8DA London, United Kingdom.
Personal Data – means certain information that identifies You as a specific individual or can be used to contact or identify You.
2.1. In consideration for Your consent to follow these Terms We grant You a non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use the Website only for Your personal, non-commercial purposes to find the information about Us, Clearmove services, and contact Us in ways allowed by the functionality of the Website. No other license is granted. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information from the Website without Our direct prior written consent.
2.2. In case You upload, submit or send any information to Us using the functional of the Website, You give/grant to Us (Our representatives, agents, employees, contractors) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store and process this information. The rights that You grant by this license are for the limited purpose of processing Your requests and presenting the information about Our services to You. This license shall survive termination or suspension of these Terms notwithstanding the reason of such termination or suspension.
2.3. In case You upload, submit or send any information to Us using the functional of the Website, You represent and warrant that: You (1) either are the sole and exclusive owner of all such information or (2) You have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant Us the license to the information provided by You as set forth above; and (3) neither the information nor Your submission, uploading or sending, nor Our use of such information as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or data privacy protection rights, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
3. Website use policy
- copy, modify, duplicate or create derivative works based on the Website and its content, including all and any types of materials – videos, text information, photos, trademarks, logos, etc.;
- republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Website or any of its content in any form or media or by any means;
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Website;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website;
- use or access any services, software in order to build a competitive product, service or solution;
- sent via the Website information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive, facilitates illegal activity, depicts sexually explicit images, promotes unlawful violence, is discriminatory based on race, gender, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or any other illegal activity or causes damage or injury to any person or property.
4. Intellectual property rights
4.1. You acknowledge that all rights in and to the Website and its content, including visual interface, graphics, design, text materials, compilations, computer code, software and all other elements of the Website are and shall remain Our sole property.
4.2. Except as expressly stated herein, these Terms do not grant You any rights to, or in, patents, copyrights, database rights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licenses in respect of the Website.
4.3. We confirm that We have all the rights in relation to the Website that are necessary to grant all the rights We purport to grant under, and in accordance with these Terms.
5. Privacy and cookies
6. Website changes and modifications
6.1. We may from time to time modify, alternate or change design, functionality or information contained on the Website at Our own discretion without any prior notice to You.
7.2. The updates become legally binding after the posting of the renewed Terms on the Website. Your use of the Website following any such update or revision constitutes Your agreement to be bound by and comply with these Terms as updated or revised.
8. Warranties, disclaimers and limitation of liability
8.2. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY STATEMENTS OR GIVE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY VISITING AND/OR USING THE WEBSITE, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OR IT’S RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS ON WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
8.3. IN NO EVENT SHALL CLEARMOVE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE LICENSEES, VENDORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA REVENUE OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE SAME.
8.4. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE AND OUR LICENSEES, VENDORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
10. Other provisions
11. Contact details and notifications