Here at Clearmove, we built the highest standards for data privacy. Being GDPR compliant we store all data on AWS cloud services, therefore we support the highest privacy standards and compliance to satisfy the requirements of our customers around the globe.
Data Security Features
AWS Cloud Encryption
AWS Elastic Disaster Recovery
AES-256 Industry Standard Encryption
Strictly Limited Access to Your PD
Pseudonymization During the PD Processing
Why AWS services?
AWS supports more security standards and compliance certifications than any other cloud provider.
With AWS services we can implement privacy protections based on our specific industry requirements and satisfy regulators using services, tooling, and resources to control and protect our data. Using AWS services, we control where all data is stored.
The AWS certification for ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is verified by EY CertifyPoint, an ISO certifying agent accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Council, a member of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). Certificates issued by EY CertifyPoint are recognized as valid certificates in all countries.
Where is your data hosted?
We host our data in Germany and Ireland
Why did we choose these locations for hosting?
We chose Germany and Ireland for hosting data because there are the highest standards for data security. Moreover, they are in scope can be found on the AWS ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification.
What is GDPR?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the European data protection directive, which establishes rules for personal data collecting and processing. Since 2018 it enforces the highest standards for data protection and has a worldwide impact on personal data processing.
Why is it so important for business to be GDPR compliant?
Being GDPR compliant for companies includes two sides of a coin – ability to build trustful relationships with their clients and stay safe with regulatory authorities. Data protection bodies strictly supervise personal data processing and enforce sanctions against companies, which do not follow the requirement. Besides, this is a crucial reputation element in the modern world.
What does GDPR mean for Clearmove?
Here at Clearmove we define personal data protection as one of our top priorities. We feel responsible for the data we process and keep it safe and secure for you. The least thing we can do for our clients is to process their data under the highest security measures.
How does Clearmove care about your data regarding GDPR?
We collected and imposed the best industry practices and measures for your personal data security.
- All your personal data is encrypted in transit and at rest (during the storage). We use the industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithm to encrypt Your Personal Data stored in the database;
- Pseudonymization is enforced during the personal data processing;
- We keep all your sensitive data separately with the highest security level;
The list of authorized persons, who have access to your personal data is strictly limited, as required under access role distribution and role of superadmin is implemented;
- Our corporate clients can easily access and manage all their personal data. Under request we will provide data dump of all data, we process on the behalf of the client, delete or transfer such data;
- All mutual obligation related to personal data transferring and processing are clearly established under Data Processing Agreements between Clearmove and our corporate clients;
- Data Processing Agreements are concluded with all our sub-processors;
You can easily exercise all your rights granted under the GDPR in convenient way through our software;
- All your consents to data processing are stored and updated by us on a regular basis, once you withdraw any of your consents (to receive marketing materials, for example) we will stop data processing for such purposes immediately;
- Any your personal data requests will be processed by our team with no delays;
- Clearmove will process your personal data no longer than reasonably required;
- Under no circumstances will we sell or unlawfully distribute your personal data