UI/UX – Product Designer
Design Tools: AdobeXD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch
Approaches & Methodologies: Atomic Design, Component-based Design
As a Product UI/UX Designer your area of responsibilities will include:
- User research and User flow analysis;
- User experience analysis;
- Researching similar products and develop new ideas;
- Collaboration with Management Team, Key Stakeholders, Product Owner, Frontend Engineering Team on Product Strategy & Development;
- Creation of user interface layouts, responsive layouts, dashboards, vendor white label interfaces, wireframes and prototypes;
- Testing UI/UX Design;
- Contribute to Brand and Identity design;
- Produce product design according to the product strategy;
- Conduct usability testing and user interviews;
- Create prototypes for new product ideas (paper, whiteboard, LoFi, HiFi, interactive);
- Create web responsive design for B2C part of the solution;
- Create sophisticated visually dashboards for B2B application;
- 4 years of commercial experience as product UI/UX designer with B2B, B2C applications;
- Experience with prototyping and taking product from idea stage to launch and beyond;
- Ability to take product mission, user research, data analytics and convert into clear, simple UI;
- Strong knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility in responsive web applications;
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools;
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and relevant responsive web applications with dashboards;
- English fluency;
Being a member of our company means having:
- Contractor agreement.
- Tax allowance coverage for private entrepreneurs.
- Flexible working schedule.
- 20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves and 11 Ukraine public holidays.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Convenient Mac Book Pro, 4k hi-res screen.
- Social Life: company events.
- Convenient workplace.
And even more important:
- Team of innovative folks.
- Personal learning and development opportunities.
- Culture of collaboration, initiative, responsibility and care.
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.