Software Engineer Intern (Frontend Team)
As a Software Engineer Intern your area of responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with experienced software engineer folks;
- Coding and debugging software applications;
- Experiment with design elements;
- Write unit tests;
- Review the code of other engineers, implement updates and changes.
- Assist experienced colleagues in the design and development of web and mobile interfaces on the frontend side of the SaaS platform;
- Knowledge of the principles of OOP and their practical implementation;
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS;
- Familiarity with software application project structure;
Being a member of our company means having:
- Contractor agreement.
- Tax allowance coverage for private entrepreneurs.
- Flexible working schedule.
- 20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves, and 11 Ukraine public holidays.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Convenient Mac Book Pro, 4k hi-res screen.
- Social Life: company events.
- Convenient workplace.
And even more important:
- Team of innovative folks.
- Personal learning and development opportunities.
- Culture of collaboration, initiative, responsibility, and care.
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.