Senior Full-Stack Developer
We are looking for Senior Full-Stack Developer who will help Clearmove to create tech infrastructure for the global mobility industry.
At Clearmove we love what we do. That’s why we are looking for a person who is passionate about technology and is eager to learn all day long. Responsibility, proactivity and honesty are must-haves. If you enjoy working in a team and respect people the same way we do, you’ll be a perfect match for our band.
Apart from that, we’re expecting:
• 3+ years in commercial software development(FE+BE)
• Design patterns, OOP, FP, development principles
• Backend: Node.js or one of the major BE frameworks
• Front end: Experience with one of the main FE frameworks
• Database: PostgreSQL or other SQL solution
• Understanding of Redux state-management pattern
• Experience in designing and using convenient API, writing Unit tests
• Upper-Intermediate English
As a plus:
• Deep knowledge of Typescript
• Experience with React Native, GraphQL, RxJS
• Experience in test automatization
• Understanding CI/CD and ORM
You will be responsible for
• Creating and maintaining code using modern technologies stack (React Native Web + NestJs)
• Following and improving code quality standards
• Using industry best practices of development processes & tools, adapting and improving them
• Performing technical review of code and approaches
• Contributing ideas through your knowledge of evolving Back End and Front End technologies
• Working with application requirements and providing engineering solutions
• Being proactive in communication with team members and client
• Mentorship of junior colleagues
Our software consists of 3 platforms: for the HR department, for assignees/business travelers and for the partners/service suppliers. They are joined under one ecosystem to give our customers the best experience. We use a modern approach in product development, such as monorepo with the latest technologies (React Native and React Native Web, NestJS, RxJS, etc), BDD-driven development, and atomic design in UI.
• Long-term cooperation
• Usage of the latest technologies in web and app development
• Professional development and learning support
• Flexible working hours
• Speaking clubs with native English speakers
• Team building activities
But most importantly, you will be able to:
• Gain management skills and experience in developing the next generation of software engineers
• Broaden your abilities by having a diverse range of interesting tasks: we are simultaneously developing 3 platforms for 3 groups of users
• Constant engagement in the team to make you feel integrated (stand-ups, meetings, groomings, AMAs, speaking clubs, etc)
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop software that will improve globalization and be at the forefront of the future. Make the future, don’t follow it! Join us today!
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.