Manual QA Engineer
As a QA Engineer your area of responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development of QA strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Scenarios;
- Maintainance of QA standards and processes and infrastructure;
- Execute manual functional and non-functional tests on the backend, API, frontend interfaces and mobile application of the platform;
- Design and code automation framework with senior folks for the frontend to end backend, frontend testing;
- Initiate and validate the vision for QA assurance practices, tools, technologies, and reporting;
- Ensure product quality of Clearmove solutions;
- Understanding of SDLC, Agile methodology;
- Good knowledge in quality assurance process, methods, approaches;
- Experience in quality assurance for web and mobile applications;
- Experience in creation/support of test documentation (test cases, test suites, checklists, reports) in Jira/Confluence;
- Experience in development and execution of manual and automation tests for frontend or backend, APIs in the web applications;
- English: intermediate
As a plus:
- Test automation tools: Postman, Charles Proxy, SOAP/REST services, TestRail, Google Cloud Platform;
- Knowledge of security standards of different web applications;
- ISTQB certification;
Being a member of our company means having:
- Contractor agreement.
- Tax allowance coverage for private entrepreneurs.
- Flexible working schedule.
- 20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves, and 11 Ukraine public holidays.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Convenient Mac Book Pro, 4k hi-res screen.
- Social Life: company events.
- Convenient workplace.
And even more important:
- Team of innovative folks.
- Personal learning and development opportunities.
- Culture of collaboration, initiative, responsibility, and care.
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.