We are looking for a Product Manager who will help Clearmove to create tech infrastructure for the global mobility industry.
At Clearmove we love what we do. That’s why we are looking for a person who is passionate about technology and is eager to learn all day long. Responsibility, proactivity and honesty are must-haves. If you enjoy working in a team and respect people the same way we do, you’ll be a perfect match for our band.
Apart from that, we’re expecting:
• 3+ years of experience in managing software development projects in B2B/B2C area, ERP/CRM systems with mobile application interfaces;
• Experience in working in both, a startup and corporate environments;
• Experience in leading, motivating, and retaining software engineering team;
• Previous experience in a client-facing role as Product Owner or Business Analyst;
• Strong expertise in project management methodologies and practices: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Waterfall, PRINCE 2, PMI’s Book
• Exceptional analytical and communication skills;
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Applied Systems Analysis, etc.)
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
As a Product Manager, you will be coordination center for identifying, planning, business analysis, prioritization, communication with stakeholders and execution of ongoing software development project:
• Gather, document, decompose business and system requirements and translate them into user stories and acceptance criteria for implementation by the engineering team;
• Align project scope, goals, priorities and deliverables with stakeholders;
• Contribute, monitor and oversees execution of the entire software development project stream: requirements management (business analysis), prototyping (design team), backlog management (prioritization), development, testing, demonstration, groomings, maintenance;
• Identify areas for improvements and proactively initiate changes required for successful delivery plan;
• Act as an intermediary between business stakeholders and engineering team on product backlog;
• Coordinate estimation activities with engineering team;
Our software consists of 3 platforms: for the HR department, for assignees/business travelers and for the partners/service suppliers. They are joined under one ecosystem to give our customers the best experience. We use a modern approach in product development, such as monorepo with the latest technologies (React Native and React Native Web, NestJS, RxJS, etc), BDD-driven development, and atomic design in UI.
• Long-term cooperation
• Usage of the latest technologies in web and app development
• Professional development and learning support
• Flexible working hours
• Speaking clubs with native English speakers
• Team building activities
But most importantly, you will be able to:
• Gain management skills
• Broaden your abilities by having a diverse range of interesting tasks: we are simultaneously developing 3 platforms for 3 groups of users
• Constant engagement in the team to make you feel integrated (stand-ups, meetings, groomings, AMAs, speaking clubs, etc)
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop software that will improve globalization and be at the forefront of the future. Make the future, don’t follow it! Join us today!
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.