QA Automation Team Lead
We are looking for a QA Automation Team Lead to help us ensure the quality of our product aimed at making the relocation process convenient, comprehensive, and comfortable, with the help of technology and a large network of trusted partners.
• Contribute to the development of QA strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Scenarios
• Develop automation tests on different parts of our platform (backend, vendor APIs, interfaces, mobile application)
• Coordinate the work of manual QA Engineer
• Setup and maintain QA processes and infrastructure
• Select the relevant tools and technologies in the process of maintenance and further platform enhancements
• Setup QA environments in coordination with DevOps
• Design and code an automation framework, for an end to end backend testing, frontend testing, functional and non-functional testing, system testing, and load/performance testing
• Initiate and validate the vision for QA assurances practices, tools, technologies, and reporting
At Clearmove we love what we do. That’s why we are looking for a person who is passionate about technology and is eager to learn all day long. Responsibility, proactivity, and honesty are must-haves. If you enjoy working in a team and respect people the same way we do, you’ll be a perfect match for our band.
Apart from that, we’re expecting:
• Solid QA Automation experience
• Understanding of SDLC, Agile methodology
• Understanding of BDD methodology
• Good knowledge in quality assurance process, methods, approaches
• Experience in quality assurance for web and mobile applications
• Experience in creation/support of test documentation (test cases, test suites, checklists, reports) in Jira/Confluence and other tools you may require
• Experience in hiring and managing the QA team
• Develop and execution of manual and automation tests for frontend, backend, APIs of the applications
• Knowledge of security standards for different web applications
Our software consists of 3 platforms: for the HR department, for assignees/business travelers, and for the partners/service suppliers. They are joined under one ecosystem to give our customers the best experience. We use a modern approach in product development, such as monorepo with the latest technologies (React Native and React Native Web, NestJS, RxJS, etc), BDD-driven development, and atomic design in UI.
• Long-term cooperation
• Usage of the latest technologies in web and app development
• Professional development and learning support
• Flexible working hours
• Speaking clubs with native English speakers
• Team building activities
But most importantly, you will be able to:
• Gain experience in developing the next generation product for the global mobility industry
• Broaden your abilities by having a diverse range of interesting tasks: we are simultaneously developing 3 platforms for 3 groups of users
• Constant engagement in the team to make you feel integrated (stand-ups, meetings, groomings, AMAs, speaking clubs, etc)
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop software that will improve globalization and be at the forefront of the future. Make the future, don’t follow it! Join us today!
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.