We’re on the lookout for a talented Graphic Designer who can bring to life complex concepts in a creative, engaging manner. You will collaborate with different teams across Clearmove to conceptualize and craft illustrations, infographics, flyers, or any other material, as requested. Your projects will need to stay in sync with brand guidelines but you’ll have complete creative freedom.
At Clearmove we love what we do. That’s why we are looking for a person who is passionate about technology and is eager to learn all day long. Responsibility, proactivity, and honesty are must-haves. If you enjoy working in a team and respect people the same way we do, you’ll be a perfect match for our band.
Apart from that, we’re expecting:
Commercial experience in graphic design for more than 2 years;
A strong portfolio of commercial projects;
Proficiency with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, Figma, etc.);
Understanding of website design, corporate identity, advertisements & multimedia design;
English level – Intermediate and higher;
Experience in motion or 2D design will be a plus;
You will be responsible for
As a Graphic Designer your area of responsibilities will include:
Creating branding guidelines and a wide range of layouts for products illustrations based on an agreed brief;
Preparing layouts for the website, presentations, social media, etc.;
Illustrating concepts and submitting them for approval;
Coordinating with the marketing team and other colleagues;
Reviewing final layouts;
• Long-term cooperation
• Opportunity to apply the latest approaches in graphic and motion design
• Professional development and learning support
• Flexible working hours
• Speaking clubs with native English speakers
• Team building activities
Besides, you will feel supported and treated well, which includes:
• Mentors who believe in your potential. They will help you to independently reach the answers and achieve your best results. Mentors offer guidance, support you all the time, and share their expertise in areas you want to learn about
• A diverse range of tasks in your role that will give you the ability to simultaneously develop multiple skills
• A friendly atmosphere where you can always ask questions and communicate freely
• Constant engagement in the team to make you feel integrated (stand-ups, meetings, AMAs, speaking clubs, etc)
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.