We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will spearhead Clearmove’s business development activities and strategically work on growing our global portfolio focusing on Fortune5000 companies within their assigned territory.
This a remote role. All locations are considered with preference in the following locations: Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong & Singapore applications will only be accepted from permanent residents/passport holders of those countries, we are not in a position to offer sponsorship.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaboration with senior management to define company sales targets and goals that are in line with the overall objectives of the company
- Participate in securing new corporate client accounts
- Develop existing client accounts
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients
- Participate in RFP’s/RFI’s
- Build extensive knowledge of the organization’s global mobility and expatriate services, products, and systems
- Participate in industry networking events and conferences to promote the companies services
- Devise and implement sales and business development strategies and activities for the assigned region
- Extensive Experience in Sales & Business Development, Account Management
- Experience with selling enterprise HR/HRIS Systems & technical sales
- Experience in sales and account management of Fortune 5000 companies
- Hubspot / CRM Knowledge
- CRM Sales Automation
- Working knowledge of Keynote & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of the Global Mobility / Relocation market is desirable
Our product & technology:
Our software consists of 3 platforms: for the HR department, for assignees/business travelers, and for the partners/service suppliers. They are joined under one ecosystem to give our customers the best experience. We use a modern approach in product development, such as monorepo with the latest technologies (React Native and React Native Web, NestJS, RxJS, etc), BDD-driven development, and atomic design in UI.