Job Tags: Business Analyst, Requirement Management, UML, Draw.io, Atlassian (Confluence, Jira), Slack, G Suite
As a Business Analyst your area of responsibilities will include:
- Communication with stakeholders to gather and understand requirements and customer needs;
- Writing functional and non-functional requirements;
- Maintaining sufficient and standardized product requirement documentation;
- Perform the decomposition of cross-functional tasks between teams;
- Backlog Management;
- Task distribution;
- Improvement of processes, workflows, engineering team engagement in the execution of deliverables within estimated deadlines.
- 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst in a technology company;
- Ability to write clear and concise requirements and its decomposition to specific tasks;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Ability to create wireframes, diagrams, mockups, data flow diagrams, and carry on technical discussions with the development team;
- Working experience in estimation, planning,;
Being a member of our company means having:
- Contractor agreement.
- Tax allowance coverage for private entrepreneurs.
- Flexible working schedule.
- 20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves, and 11 Ukraine public holidays.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Convenient Mac Book Pro, 4k hi-res screen.
- Social Life: company events.
- Convenient workplace.
And even more important:
- Team of innovative folks.
- Personal learning and development opportunities.
- Culture of collaboration, initiative, responsibility, and care.
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.