Software Engineer (Frontend Team)
As a Software Engineer your area of responsibilities will include:
- Design and development frontend interfaces of adaptive web and mobile app using React;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize performance for maximum speed and scalability;
- Write code with test coverage;
- Collaborate with backend and frontend folks and company stakeholders;
- Assist the backend and front-end teams in the development of web and mobile interfaces on of the ERP like SaaS platform;
- Knowledge of the principles of OOP and their practical implementation;
- Experience with Git;
Will be nice:
- Experience with React Native;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence;
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Good knowledge;
Being a member of our company means having:
- Contractor agreement.
- Tax allowance coverage for private entrepreneurs.
- Flexible working schedule.
- 20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves, and 11 Ukraine public holidays.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Convenient Mac Book Pro, 4k hi-res screen.
- Social Life: company events.
- Convenient workplace.
And even more important:
- Team of innovative folks.
- Personal learning and development opportunities.
- Culture of collaboration, initiative, responsibility, and care.
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.