Job Tags: International Law, GDPR, Legal Compliance, IP rights, Representation in Courts, Legal Risks Analysis
As a Legal Counsel your area of responsibilities will include and not limited to:
- Support and development of the legal function of the international enterprise software for large multinational companies;
- Development of the processes, policies, and procedures for legal compliance;
- Manage multiple jurisdictions and restructure the current legal setup across Asia, Europe, and North America;
- Ensure GDPR and Local Data Protection standards are in line with company policies;
- Communication with company stakeholders, external partners, clients on legal matters;
- Advice on IP rights protection strategies and it’s execution;
- Consult on how to deal with Data Privacy breaches;
- Drafting, reviewing, risk analysis, negotiations of internal and external contracts (SaaS agreements, third party agreements, service provider agreements, contractor services agreements, company policies and procedures);
- Analyzing legal risks in the company’s jurisdictions of operation and working to ensure legal compliance (in the areas of personal data protection, marketing, software licensing, consumer rights, patents, etc.);
- Potential M&A activities: preparation, execution;
- Preparing the legal database for international tenders;
- Full legal support through all stages of company growth;
- 4 years of experience as Legal Officer, Legal Counsel or IT lawyer in the international tech businesses (startup is welcomed) or legal consultancy firm specialized in technology;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Advanced business letter correspondence;
- Good understanding of software licensing agreements, internal policies, and guidelines;
- Knowledge and experience in GDPR, Local Data Protection Laws;
- Work experience in IP rights;
- Experience in restructuring or establishment of the legal function from scratch;
- Excellent communication skills;
- English fluency;
Being a member of our company means having:
- Contractor agreement.
- Tax allowance coverage for private entrepreneurs.
- Flexible working schedule.
- 20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves, and 11 Ukraine public holidays.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Convenient Mac Book Pro, 4k hi-res screen.
- Social Life: company events.
- Convenient workplace.
And even more important:
- Team of innovative folks.
- Personal learning and development opportunities.
- Culture of collaboration, initiative, responsibility, and care.
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.