Lead Product Designer
We are looking for Lead Product Designer who will help Clearmove to create tech infrastructure for the global mobility industry.
At Clearmove we love what we do. That’s why we are looking for a person who is passionate about technology and is eager to learn all day long. Responsibility, proactivity and honesty are must-haves. If you enjoy working in a team and respect people the same way we do, you’ll be a perfect match for our band.
Apart from that, we’re expecting:
• 5 years of experience in UI/UX product design of mobile/web enterprise sophisticated applications and platforms
• Product mindset and analysis skills
• User Research methods and techniques
• Information System Architecture and Interface Design Skills (design structure and navigation, interfaces and interactive prototypes including mobile app specifics, descriptions of interfaces and patterns — guidelines, specifications, etc)
• UI Design skills
• Experience in managing a small design team (at least 4 people)
• Basic editor skills: micro-copyrighting and presentation skills
• Basic Frontend Skills: HTML, CSS, SEO
• At least Upper-Intermediate English level
As a plus:
• Atomic Design, Component Design approaches
• Knowledge of Figma/Sketch/Adobe products
• Additional art education, certification
You will be responsible for
• User research and user flow analysis
• Permanent research of the industry and products, more importantly platform end users
• Ensure the product design team is collaborating very closely with stakeholders, developers, product managers and other team members to craft ideas and requirements into state of the art enterprise application
• Creation of mobile app interfaces, sophisticated enterprise level web application wireframes, prototypes
• Pixel-perfect and clear designs delivery to the business stakeholders and engineering team
• Testing UI/UX Designs
• Hire, onboard, and mentor small product design and UI/UX team
Our software consists of 3 platforms: for the HR department, for assignees/business travelers and for the partners/service suppliers. They are joined under one ecosystem to give our customers the best experience. We use a modern approach in product development, such as monorepo with the latest technologies (React Native and React Native Web, NestJS, RxJS, etc), BDD-driven development, and atomic design in UI.
• Long-term cooperation
• Usage of the latest technologies in web and app development
• Professional development and learning support
• Flexible working hours
• Speaking clubs with native English speakers
• Team building activities
But most importantly, you will be able to:
• A diverse range of tasks in your role that will give you the ability to simultaneously develop multiple skills
• A friendly atmosphere where you can always ask questions and communicate freely
• Constant engagement in the team to make you feel integrated (stand-ups, meetings, AMAs, speaking clubs, etc)
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop software that will improve globalization and be at the forefront of the future. Make the future, don’t follow it! Join us today!
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.