Job Tags: Accounts Receivable Specialist, Accounts Payable Specialist, Accounting Specialist, Accountant
As an Accountant Specialist your area of responsibilities will include:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, prepare reports;
- Prepare assets, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Document financial transactions by entering account information;
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;
- Prepare balance sheets, profit, and loss statements, and other reports;
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents;
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions;
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends;
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- To manage accounting operations efficiently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Tax, Accounting or Finance;
- The CPA certification is highly desired;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting/finance in international business;
- Experience with financial reporting requirements;
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas;
Being a member of our company means having:
- Contractor agreement.
- Tax allowance coverage for private entrepreneurs.
- Flexible working schedule.
- 20 days of holidays, 14 sick leaves, and 11 Ukraine public holidays.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Convenient Mac Book Pro, 4k hi-res screen.
- Social Life: company events.
- Convenient workplace.
And even more important:
- Team of innovative folks.
- Personal learning and development opportunities.
- Culture of collaboration, initiative, responsibility, and care.
Clearmove is a cloud-based global mobility solution that helps global companies move their people from anywhere to anywhere.
Our award-winning platform has been recognized globally as a leading solution for mobility programs of all sizes. Clearmove has been first to deliver a truly full integrated solution to support both expat populations as well as business travelers. The power of our software lies in our deep integrations with our global partners and simple to use application to deliver incredible results.
Our mission is to create a more connected world by allowing people to move freely from role to role and across organizational and geographic boundaries.